Welcome Host Plus - customer service training
Welcome Host Plus builds on the knowledge and skills already developed from the Welcome Host programme enabling you to offer customer service at its best.
You will look at how to:
- aim for world class service
- understand your customers and your competition
- turn negatives to positives
- implement effective service recovery procedures
- build a winning team
- convert enquiries into sales
For booking enquiries please contact your local Welcome to Excellence manager
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS COURSE:
Full course details
This one-day training course aims to help you offer world class standards of service that meet, and whenever possible exceed, the expectations of your customers on a consistent basis.
Combining inspirational presentation with interactive sessions where delegates share ideas and develop individual action plans, this practical training course is a must.
Welcome Host Plus covers:
- Welcome back
- Introduction to this next stage
- The service challenge
- Winning and keeping customers
- What is world class service?
- Moving from good to excellent
- Customers and competitors
- Who are your customers?
- The customer’s expectations
- The value of repeat business
- Lifetime customer value
- Competitive analysis
- Service encounters
- Moments of truth
- Communicating with customers
- What customers want, including emotional needs
- Taking the initiative
- Turning negatives into positives
- Service recovery
- How do you react to challenging situations?
- Aggressive, defensive and assertive responses
- Challenging situations and how to turn them around
- Building a winning team
- Effective teamwork
- Your role in the team
- What makes a team successful?
- Converting enquiries into sales
- The sales process
- Matching products and services to customers’ needs
- Presenting information
- Features and benefits
- Overcoming objections
- Quality counts
- Going the extra mile
- Continuous improvement
- Action plans to implement in your business
Open course price: £90.00
In-house course price: £850.00